We are committed to R+D+I as the best way to align ourselves with the challenges of the SDGs.
Clean water and sanitation
- Major increase in the efficient use of water resources in all sectors and ensuring water extraction sustainability…
- Implementing integrated water resources management at all levels, including through cross-border cooperation.
- Protecting and restoring water-related ecosystems.
- Efficient use of water resources.
- Supporting and boosting the participation of local communities in improving water and sanitation management
Reduction of inequalities
- Achieving and maintaining growth in the income of the poor population through sustainable and high-performance development of the agricultural sector through multilateral projects financed by third parties.
Affordable clean energy
- Responsible energy consumption for the countryside through technology.
Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- Sustainable modernization of agro industry infrastructures through innovation and technology.
At AgritechMurcia we collaborate with universities and research centres so that we can offer innovative and effective solutions.
Design of equipment for optimal control of irrigation water with remote control systems
for positive change
The objective is to assess to what extent the addition of organic amendments (compost/biochar combination) and/or the establishment of plants allows to trigger soil evolution
The aim of the ECOQUINOA project is to study the possibilities of adapting organic quinoa cultivation to the agro-climatic conditions of the Region of Murcia.
This is a project carried out for a Spanish berry producing company with cultivation areas in Spain and Morocco. Eleven fertirrigation units were supplied to
This is a turnkey project carried out with one of the largest berry producing companies in the world. The project has more than 150 hectares
The project offers a new process by which oil mills produce two new by-products from the waste generated in the oil industry. The use of
Modernisation of the irrigation system of the ‘Community of Water Irrigators of theTajo-Segura Transfer in Librilla, sector II’
Drip irrigation systems are 95% water efficient and allow the use of low quality water with higher electrical conductivity, making it the most suitable system
Design, manufacture and construction of technologically equipped greenhouses. The greenhouse model is the multi-tunnel type. The equipment of this installation has fertirrigation systems, drip irrigation,
Agrochemical remediation of agricultural soils through a combination of solarisation and ozonisation techniques
A new cost-effective solution to support soil functionality as part of the wider ecosystem that includes the impact on food and food products with its
In this horticultural greenhouse project they required an injection system of five fertilizers. This allowed them to change the recipes for the different crops simultaneously
The orchard of Murcia, included in the metropolitan area of Murcia, is being transformed and degraded at an accelerated rate, as is the case with