We are committed to R+D+I as the best way to align ourselves with the challenges of the SDGs.
Clean water and sanitation
- Major increase in the efficient use of water resources in all sectors and ensuring water extraction sustainability…
- Implementing integrated water resources management at all levels, including through cross-border cooperation.
- Protecting and restoring water-related ecosystems.
- Efficient use of water resources.
- Supporting and boosting the participation of local communities in improving water and sanitation management
Reduction of inequalities
- Achieving and maintaining growth in the income of the poor population through sustainable and high-performance development of the agricultural sector through multilateral projects financed by third parties.
Affordable clean energy
- Responsible energy consumption for the countryside through technology.
Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- Sustainable modernization of agro industry infrastructures through innovation and technology.
At AgritechMurcia we collaborate with universities and research centres so that we can offer innovative and effective solutions.
Design of equipment for optimal control of irrigation water with remote control systems
for positive change
LIFE-AGREMSO3IL is a European project for the agrochemical decontamination of agricultural soils by combining two techniques, solarization and ozonization, in situ. The project has a
Double outlet cannon with a high air speed focused on the two side nozzles, adjustable in inclination and height to perform treatments from the top
It has fertigation and precision irrigation with humidity, temperature and EC probes in the soil. Dripper at 0.6 cm and 2.2 litres, with double line
One of the great advantages of underground drip irrigation systems is the rapid growth and formation of the crop. This is achieved thanks to the
Biostimulant of biological origin based on the mycorrhizal fungus, glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum, developed on solid substrate. It is a species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus