Facilitating access to the technology and knowledge necessary for a new agriculture will mean that we can contribute our grain of sand to overcoming the challenges of the planet successfully.
Responsible production and consumption
- Applying sustainable consumption and production methods.
- Achieving sustainable management and efficient use of natural resources.
- Reducing food losses in production, supply, and post-harvest chains.
- Environmentally responsible management of chemicals.
- Help for developing countries to enhance their scientific and technological capacity so that they can move towards sustainable consumption and production.
- Applying instruments to monitor effects on sustainable development.
Decent work and economic growth
- Increasing the yield of agricultural production through technology as a lever for the generation of employment.
Affordable clean energy
- Responsible energy consumption for the countryside through technology.
Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- Sustainable modernization of agro industry infrastructures through innovation and technology.
At AgritechMurcia we offer different solutions to facilitate access to technology and knowledge anywhere in the world.
Specialist consultancy for the projection, management, and implementation of integral engineering projects.
Design of equipment for optimal control of irrigation water with remote control systems
Research into new types of cultivation adapted to the needs of each area.
Computerized and automated systems to achieve high-yield cultivation.
for positive change
Project for localised irrigation with solar energy to study vegetable varieties and cultivation systems and their adaptation to local agriculture
Production project and technical advice in experimental farm for the study of different varieties of vegetables and cultivation systems. The aim is to analyse the
Implementation project for the modernisation of irrigation for an irrigation community. Remote management system for 300 farmers with 4,412 plots. Drafting of the technical project
Biostimulant of biological origin based on the mycorrhizal fungus, glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum, developed on solid substrate. It is a species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus
Design, manufacture and construction of multi-tunnel greenhouses fully equipped technologically with automated systems such as screens, drip irrigation systems, fertigation and climate control equipment for
This is a periodic monitoring of the physical, chemical and microbiological quality of the reclaimed water from the WWTP (Wastewater Treatment Plant). The objective is
Equipment for interrow weed control and soil removal to improve soil micro-oxygenation and eliminate resource competition for the trees. Adjustable working width. Adaptable to different
Design, manufacture and construction of multi-tunnel greenhouses, chapel model. Technologically equipped with zenithal and lateral ventilation, energy saving screen, water heating with biomass boiler rails,