Transforming the landscape of agricultural production will enable us to address some of humanity’s most important sustainable development goals.
- Bringing an end to hunger and malnutrition and ensuring access to healthy food.
- Doubling agricultural productivity and the income of food producers.
- Sustainability of production systems and agricultural practices to increase productivity and production.
- Maintenance of ecosystems.
- Improving rural infrastructure, agricultural research, and technological development of the field.
- Promoting agricultural development in the country itself.
- Ending the volatility of food prices.
Responsible production and consumption
- Applying sustainable consumption and production methods.
- Achieving sustainable management and efficient use of natural resources.
- Reducing food losses in production, supply, and post-harvest chains.
- Environmentally responsible management of chemicals.
- Help for developing countries to enhance their scientific and technological capacity so that they can move towards sustainable consumption and production.
- Applying instruments to monitor effects on sustainable development.
Life of terrestrial ecosystems
- Combating desertification, restoring degraded land and soil, including land affected by desertification, drought, and floods.
- Guaranteeing the conservation, restoration, and sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems.
Decent work and economic growth
- Increasing the yield of agricultural production through technology as a lever for the generation of employment.
At AgritechMurcia we develop different lines of work to help farmers guarantee an increasingly efficient and sustainable agricultural production.
Research into new types of cultivation adapted to the needs of each area.
Design of equipment for optimal control of irrigation water with remote control systems
for positive change
This is a turnkey project for strawberry cultivation in China. A glass greenhouse was built and an irrigation head was supplied, consisting of fertigation equipment,
Integral design of agricultural farms for intensive horticulture production. Identification of productive plots, topographical surveys, hydrogeological analysis of planned boreholes, comprehensive agronomic study. Preliminary technical
Design, manufacture and construction of multi-tunnel gothic greenhouses reinforced with PVC and plastic with double ventilation for intensive tomato cultivation. These greenhouses are equipped with
The main objective of the project is to read the flows extracted from the soundings and record them automatically and remotely. The solution of the
Mechanical and ecological inter-row weeding adapted to the customer’s type of tractor to carry out both sides of the row of plants in one go.
Biostimulant of biological origin based on the mycorrhizal fungus, glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum, developed on solid substrate. It is a species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus
Trailers for localised fertiliser fertilisation with high-precision dosing and customised configuration for each customer. The trailers have two simultaneous functions: fertilization and finishing for subsequent
The installation of hydraulic equipment will allow savings of 50 percent in a project to modernise the perimeter of Aoulouz in Morocco. The project covers
Design, manufacture and construction of greenhouses fully equipped technologically with the following systems: Australian water reserve tank in head, drip irrigation, fertigation, mixed screen, destratification